American Express Careers
- Office 365 ProPlus in-depth Engineering support
- Advance Window OS troubleshooting and support
- Advance Mac OS troubleshooting and support
- SCCM package creation and deployment knowledge
- Contribute to the analysis of business, application, and technical infrastructure requirements
- Design, build, enhance and integrate the infrastructure required to support various platforms and our business portfolio
- Support initiatives that deliver workable end-to-end infrastructure solutions
- Participates in test planning and execution
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Direct experience and in-depth understanding of Office 365 ProPlus fundamentals and structure
- Significant experience in Windows and Mac architecting, engineering, and implementing messaging and end user computing infrastructure
- Significant experience in rollout, troubleshooting, and support of an enterprise productivity suite
- Proof of concept experience with in-depth testing, analysis, and proposal
- Experience with network and server fundamentals
- Ability to think outside the box to solve complex problems and provide insight to emerging technologies
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive creative ideas and solutions; influencing others without direct authority
- Handles problems and acts on own initiative without being prompted, while knowing when to escalate decisions vs making on-the-spot decisions
- Possess ability to translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users
- Preferred experience working with vendor teams to provide support and systems integration
- Adapts to change quickly and easily and thrive in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving and adaptive communication
- Recognizes the importance of team work to achieve objectives
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or has equivalent work experience
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Programming/Software Development
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- System/Platform Domain Knowledge
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
- Health care scheme
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Dental scheme
- Virtual GP
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
- A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
- Employee Discount Portal
- Back up childcare/adultcare
- Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 15, 2019, 12:49:26 PM