American Express Careers
This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to takeon their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. Wehave their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into thebest future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
- Provide technical support and set up for our clients regarding our Fraud, Chargeback, and Payment Gateway functionalities
- Troubleshooting client issues connecting to our systems. Monitor for system alerts. Contact clients when interruptions in their data feed are impacted
- Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies
- Create documentation and share with colleagues and/or clients when appropriate and necessary
- Configure Fraud Analyst user interface to client’s specifications
- Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish customers’ risk
- Work closely with clients to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas
- Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies/fraud trends and adopt new approaches and features as needed
- “Shadow”, mentor and cross train with team members
- Act as a liaison between external clients and internal departments including Account Management, Operations, and Development teams
- Ability to manage assigned projects with minimal supervision
- Collaborate and attend meetings as assigned
Provide feedback and enhancement ideas to the improvement of the Fraud, Payment Gateway, and Chargeback platform
Don’t live life without it.
- Prior experience working directly with customers
- Experience with technical troubleshooting of an application
- Technical Skills around data manipulation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and have a “can do” positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with reading, writing, and speaking in English
- Possess leadership traits and characteristics is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL or XML is a plus
- Experience with online credit card fraud prevention a plus
- Experience with supporting payment transactions with a card processor
- Experience with supporting chargeback processes
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 27, 2019, 2:31:09 PM