American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- The Primary Objective Would Be To Deliver Very High Standards Of Customer Service By Handling Correspondence / Email / Calls From Program Administrators
- Ensuring Resolution Is Provided Accurately & Promptly.
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
- Handle All Calls, Written Customer Enquiries, Maintenance And Non-Se Disputes For Customers In A Timely And Accurate Manner.
- Ensure Smooth Functioning Of Cmm By Meeting Key Performance Indicators & Achieving Laid Down Slas.
- Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Deliver Quality Service And Support New Product Launches, Promotions Etc
- Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity Targets.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis Of Incoming Correspondence/Emails/Calls To Recommend Changes In Work Flows, Procedures, Servicing Levels, Based On Customers Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service At All Times.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
- Responsible For Ensuring Good Scores On External Customer Surveys E.G. Corporate Tbass And Gkcs.
- Should Be Self Driven And Be Able To Identify Ways To Do Things Differently That Will Continuously Improve The Business.
- Demonstrate Personal Excellence In All Tasks And Responsibilities. Graduate With A Minimum Work Experience Of 1-2 Years Preferably In Card Operations / Customer Services Area.
- Sound Written And Verbal Communication Skills.
- System Savvy And A Keen Learner Of Mainframe Systems And Complex High Value Card Products. Good Pc Skills Especially MS Package.
- Sound Decision-Making Ability. Sound Card Servicing Background & Front-End Customer Servicing With Global Relationships.
- Ability To Work With Multiple Constituencies / Departments
- Ability To Work Within A Demanding Team Environment strong Customer Service Skills.
- Working Knowledge Of Amex Customer Service And Risk Delivery Systems Including Globestar, WCC And CAS. Understanding Of Corporate Credit Procedures Would Be An Added Benefit.
- Shift window of the profile is 7am to 7pm.
- Preferably flexible for shift environment.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Knowledge of the MS Office package is a must (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word).
Experience in Customer Service Industry will be preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 6, 2019, 5:12:39 AM