American Express Careers
Premium Lifestyle Executive (Centurion/Platinum)
- Fulfill all Lifestyle/Concierge requests, i.e., Fine Dining, Tickets to the Theatre/Opera and sporting events, flowers, limousine arrangements etc along with the ability to fulfill any specialized Card Member requests. All fulfillment’s must be flawless with the best available options offered to Card members while maintaining accurate and updated personal Card Member details at all times.
- Identifies and understands lifestyle related trends and activities in the external market to help AMEX to becoming more competitive in the field of Concierge Services
- Provide extraordinary services to premium Card members that create the personal touch in the course of relationship development. Offer alternate solutions that delight Card members with “Wow” factors and handle their requests with tact and compassion to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Remain focus and take ownership when dealing with challenging situations and leverage support from colleagues / superiors. Only escalating calls where it is essential.
- Work closely with external vendors or Amex establishment to ensure complete and accurate processing of lifestyle transactions, as well as following the necessary process and protocols as required.
- Follow and adhere to all quality guidelines relating to the company scorecard to ensure great customer experience.
- Observe productivity standards by fulfilling all requests in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with commitments made to Card members.
- Understanding and using the telephone system to optimize service delivery to card members. Meeting agreed service levels to ensure efficiency and productivity of individual as well as the team.
A minimum of 2 years’ relevant customer service experience, with a previous track record of working in call centre is a definite advantage.
- Excellent customer experience with a passion to serve.
- Experience in managing high-end customer is preferable.
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment.
- Ability to prioritise workload and cope with changing work demands.
- Ability to think laterally and multi-task with strong problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrate excellent written communication skills with strong proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and the Internet.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 20, 2019, 4:25:57 AM