American Express Careers
Manager / Senior Manager – Client Benefits and Value Proposition
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in Commercial Payments. As the #1 issuer of Corporate Cards in the US, the Corporate Program is a critical driver of revenue and growth for American Express. The Corporate Charge Team within the Global Commercial Card Products Team (GCCP) is responsible for developing and managing a suite of solutions for mid-sized and large market businesses across the globe, including driving new innovative products, benefits, and features.
We are looking for a high performer who will own the client value proposition and E2E experience for our core and premium Corporate Card Products. This individual will own everything from programmatic benefits such as insights and insurance benefits to company based loyalty programs. This individual will also serve as the hub for key product features and will need to partner closely with the Field, Marketing, Finance, New Product Development and Tech teams to deliver against our priorities. Finally, this individual will be responsible for developing a go forward strategy to address our client’s most critical needs and drive long term growth and satisfaction across the portfolio.
- Manage existing client benefits and loyalty offerings across our core and premium Corporate Card Products
- Manage E2E Client Customer Experience and escalations related to Client benefits and features
- Define the product line’s go forward strategy for client benefits and loyalty
- Collaborate closely with Product Development, Sales, MKTG, Finance, & Tech
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and commitment to excellence
- Flexible, proactive, solution oriented, and open to feedback
- Creative thinker with the ability to frame forward-thinking strategies rooted in data
- Excellent business acumen – understands the drivers of profitability and how to influence them
- Strong customer orientation, knowledge of middle to large/global business segments and proven experience translating customer insights into action
- Proven track record of partnering across the business and working with senior leaders
- MBA & experience in product strategy, product management, strategic consulting, or sales preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 11, 2019, 12:39:12 PM