American Express Careers
Real Time Analyst - Rotating Nighshift
Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management
Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department
Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders.
Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs
Capacity Management for sub-processes
Work with Short Term Forecasting Team in GCCM for IDPs and Staffing.
Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process.
Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department.
Real time adherence, monitoring and communication. Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives.
Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc.
Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate.
Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process.
In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment.
Maintain strong relationships with the Operation’s leaders to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts
Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules and other Off-The-Phone activities.
Creating Shift Rotations
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Ability to successfully balance different channels of communication (email, face-to-face and incoming calls) with high workload demands, quality and performance on a consistent basis.
- Ability to make quick decisions about call centre skill sets, priorities and know when to escalate to manager
- Keep up to date with changes in business and call centre
- Work with workforce planners to ensure processes and policies are efficient and still relevant, making suggestions for improvements as necessary
- High integrity and excellent communicator.
- Making unsupervised decisions that may be unpopular, but maintaining good relationships and explaining rationale at all times
- Good understanding of call centre volume drivers and forecasting/workforce planning processes
- Feel comfortable with empowerment and making balanced decisions based on facts and intuition.
- Takes calculated risks and mitigates impact
- Experience of Aspect eWFM workforce management tool and call centre management system Avaya Supervisor would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate at all levels, from associate to director.
- Min Intermediate MS Excel skills.
- Accurate and fast data entry
- Experience of creating, building and maintaining relationships in stressful environment
- Can maintain focus and composure during times of high demands and short deadlines
- MI report production experience desirable
- Able to work on rotating shift (morning, evening & night)(shift allowance is provided)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 20, 2019, 10:13:35 PM