• Timely & accurate delivery on End to End payroll life cycle for the China,
• Due diligence of payroll processing, results & payout,
• Ensuring compliance / adherence to C&B policies linked to Payroll,
• Adhering to statutory & regulatory Payroll compliances including reporting & remittance,
• Daily dashboard and monthly scorecard maintenance & reporting and escalation as required
• Other compliance and internal reporting requirements
• Payroll accounting & reconciliation,
• Effective vendor management: Coordination and management of the entire payroll function through multiple offsite vendor teams
• Customer Experience: Driving customer servicing & experience strategy in close collaboration with respective vendor teams for the assigned market (s) and market stakeholders
• Lead market / regional projects on process improvement and standardization of payroll system & processes, market driven initiative etc
• Interacting and collaborating with partners across multiple lines of business including TA, MHR, C&B, GBS, Finance, Controllership etc to ensure seamless payroll processing, customer service and initiatives.
• Support internal / regulatory / statutory audits & regulators.
• Train and support other team members / contractors in the transition.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Candidate should possess:
• Graduation degree in commerce stream.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in managing payroll operation / Payroll accounting in a reputed organization with large employee base.
• Well versed with payroll accounting & reconciliation functions related to S&B Balance Sheet accounts and preparation of reconciliations
• Must have experience and understanding of payroll related compliances, tax reporting/tax payments
• Strong knowledge of local statutory & compliances related to Payroll.
• Experience in managing 3rd party vendor for day to day service delivery & customer services
• Comprehensive knowledge of payroll systems & applications / tools
• Understanding of compensation & benefit structure and its linkage with payroll
• High attention to detail with an eye for accuracy, Strong results orientation and flexibility to overcome significant obstacles to goal achievement for time sensitive deliverables
• Good communication skills in local language and English (written and spoken), ability to challenge the status quo, multi-tasking.
• Flexibility to work with different countries / time-zones, groups and business environment.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 25, 2019, 4:14:38 AM