American Express Careers
- Calendar management using high level of integrity, potentially managing across different time zones and markets
- Coordinate all business travel arrangements
- Organize internal and external business meetings, making all necessary arrangements including booking rooms, arranging catering and agendas, and contract review
- Organize team meetings, 1:1 and skip level schedules throughout the year. This will also include team events, town halls and training sessions.
- Preparation for meetings including PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheet reports, agendas and capturing minutes
- Maintain Team Organization charts, track recruitment and headcount
- Responsible for all on boarding activities of new hires as appropriate
- Communicate effectively within the organization on behalf of the VP when required, following up on requests
- Assist with appropriate email delegation/reacting and responding on behalf of leader, prioritizing what is important and urgent
- Ad-hoc administrative/project work as directed by leader(s)
- Support ad hoc projects for teams within the department as assigned
- Proactively managing the monthly expense process on behalf of the VPs in alignment with the company policy ensuring that claims are submitted and paid ahead of the payment deadline
- Play a key part in the GMNS Nordics engagement team and assist with - and lead – events and activities during the year.
- Maintaining contact lists and other documents as appropriate
- Providing executive assistant support to visiting senior leaders whilst in the Amex office and delegating for other EAs as required.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong executive administrative experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of management as well as the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Good team player who collaborates well and engages with all team members.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
- Strong PC skills to include efficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ideally the candidate will also have experience in systems such as ARIBA Buyer, Concur and CTO
- Must have the ability to manage multiple daily requests and perform tasks with high accuracy.
- High quality oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with careful attention to detail.
- Ability to priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, able to work independently and with a positive attitude
- Flexible and easily adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and timely direct follow up.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 26, 2019, 10:24:44 AM