American Express Careers
We are looking for a colleague to reinforce our team on a permanent basis, for 38 hours per week, in a dayshift.
For further benefits and compensation see added extract.
Specialize in helping customers and doing the right thing for customers and our business.
Our Global team of Credit Specialists know that helping customers is at the heart of our business. But sometimes the right thing to do isn’t easy.
It can mean declining requests to extend credit and collecting overdue funds.
But they also understand that this could be the best decisions not only for American Express, but for the customer as well.
Do what’s right for customers, our company and your career.
Like every customer, every situation is unique, however some of your responsibilities are clear. You will:
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls for credit related matters in English / Dutch / French
- Reply to incoming emails in English / Dutch / French
- Make profitable spend decisions based on risk assessment and card member profiles
- Recommend cancellation or suspension of spending privileges where required
- Effectively negotiate and discuss alternate payment arrangements and repayment plans
Are you up for the challenge?
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Do you have:
- Affinity with processing data and accountancy
- Great interpersonal relationship building, presentation and communication skills
- Great problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Access and Word
- An eye for detail and are you meticulous?
- Are you Eager to learn new systems and workflows?
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 6, 2019, 2:20:29 AM