American Express Careers
Mgr I-Project Management
- AXP Customer Crisis Recovery Program Office related activities including; Crisis Event Management, Program & Policy Governance, coverage expansion and enhancements to AEMP 73.
- Act as the Relationship Leader for one or more Business Units towards end-to-end strategic engagement. Process risk assessments to identify, mitigate concentration/ proximity, capabilities and recovery strategy risks setting up standard for the Business Unit.
- Support Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Compliance as governed by Enterprise Resilience, translating and adapting requirements to GSN and supporting Business Owners to be in compliance with AXP-IS18 and a satisfactory control rating.
- Ensure enterprise risks and control requirements are properly understood by the business and implemented effectively.
- Provide actionable insights to leadership that drive the appropriate response in the management, mitigation or elimination of risk
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- GSN knowledge and operational experience is required.
- This position manages crisis that can happen at any time, so sense of urgency, flexibility to work out of hours, long hours, be available and work during weekends/holidays is required.
- Proven strategic with strong change management, continuous improvement and transformational skills required
- Proven experience managing and transforming data into insights that can lead to drive decisions
- Proven strong ability to synthesize large amounts of data into short key messages and identify and analyze related trends.
- Proven communication skills to send communications that includes a mixed varied audience at all levels.
- Proven multitask skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with business partners
- Operational Risk governance and Risk SME functions outside the business unit is preferred
- Resilient team player and self-motivated with the ability to initiate and execute multiple work streams and ad-hoc tasks with minimum guidance.
- Confident presentation skills, particularly in the development of professional and thoughtful materials
- Excellent skill is PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel and Visio
- Graduate degree preferred with 7 - 10 years of overall work experience
- Program and/or Project Management related work experience-cum-certification is desirable
- Experience in similar roles (band level) is preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2019, 12:12:13 PM