American Express Careers
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Global Commercial Services business provides a range of payment, working capital, and currency solutions to help mid-size companies and large corporations around the world manage almost all facets of their business spending.
Qualifications• Proven experience in business/financial analysis, banking, consulting or related discipline
• Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
• Strong financial modeling skills with an ability to convert complex financials into a clear story
• Strong Excel skills, SQL is a plus
• Proven ability to partner across multiple business functions and influence decisions
• Strong understanding of American Express’ P&L and financial systems a plus
• Bachelors degree required (Finance or related discipline)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 27, 2019, 10:31:59 PM