American Express Careers
Merchant Onboarding Analyst
- This position is responsible for providing quality and timely completion of Merchant account set-up, servicing market: AU, NZ, PRC, HK & SG
- Ensure a consistent level of quality of services to customers through timeliness and quality standards, in line with compliance initiative
- Data verification and timely processing of new applications
- Follow up of missing information to enable optimal turn-around time of applications
- Support initiatives including, but not limited to, Quality Analysis and driving down B2B customer experience whenever possible
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
Able to read, write and speak fluent Mandarin will be an added advantage
Good PC skills/Familiarity of PC usage
Good Customer Service Skill
Good English verbal & written communication skills
Active listening skills
Pro active Team player
Flexible to work on shifts hours as well as weekends & public holidays (when required)
To qualify for this position, you must have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia.
能夠適應有彈性的工作時間 （包括周末和公众假期 - 必要时）
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 25, 2019, 1:53:29 AM