American Express Careers
- Communicates the status of incidents, preventative solutions and resolutions to the Service Delivery Manager/Director
- Leads core support to Service Delivery deliverables and meets the agreed quality standards of documentation and reporting
- Assists in the investigation (root cause analysis) and resolution of problems
- Leads in the development and deployment of preventative maintenance procedures
- Leads Disaster Recovery Testing
- Interacts with the product engineering and delivery & integration teams via assigned Retrospectives/Post-Implementation Reviews to ensure quality standards are adhered to during development and implementation
- Contributes to continuous service improvement by maintaining assigned best practices and knowledge repositories.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a production/service/ operations support environment or within a product engineering organization as an Engineer
- Must have hands on experience in (JBOSS and APACHE HTTP) or (IBM Websphere server) maintenance.
- Must have hands on experience in UNIX and Shell Scripting
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Hands on experience with any server and application performance monitoring tools (Ex – CA Wily, Dynatrace, AppDynamics or any other open source tools)
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Operations processes
- Knowledge on basics networking concepts.
- Able to understand Agile practices
- Knowledge of distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms and relational databases.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 20, 2019, 12:04:49 AM