American Express Careers
Compliance KYC Analyst - French Speaking
The KYC CCP will be responsible for engaging with American Express Merchants via all types of written communication in order to obtain crucial Due Diligence Documents.
Know Your Customer is a key initiative for CFN/GSN and the role requires excellent organizational skills, an ability to analyses and make judgments on customer documents, and a good understanding of the sensitive nature of the information we are capturing. Integrity when dealing with customer data is particularly prevalent in the role and the individual will be required to file and securely store the data for future reference.
Merchant KYC/6050W is a Europe-wide initiative which requires interaction with both internal and external partners. A good understanding of a regulated role would also be preferred.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
In depth knowledge of B2B processes
- Demonstrate history of good customer service
- Excellent Written skills – Email and Letter
- Experience in dealing with customers over the phone
- Proactive, helpful attitude
- Ability to work to daily, weekly and monthly targets and productivity goals
- Good understanding of merchant business preferred but not vital
- Strong communication skills including excellent written and verbal
- A desire to develop with a clear development plan in place
- Ability to deliver within the framework of Relationship Care principals
- Other languages preferable but not essential
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 27, 2019, 4:15:21 AM