American Express Careers
Merchant Maintenance Analyst - Evening Shift
- Ensuring strict adherence to our terms & conditions, policies & procedures in relation to resolving merchant maintenance requests and updating financial information of our customers
- Ensuring a consistent level of quality of services to customers through timeliness and quality standards, in line with compliance initiatives
- Work with different team across Merchant Services Network
- This position is responsible for providing quality and timely completion of merchant account maintenance
- Review, analyze, and process maintenance requests from the simple to the complex, including all forms of critical maintenance
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
A customer centric, can-do attitude for your customers
Good PC skills/familiarity of PC usage
Good customer service skills
Sound resolution skills
Good English verbal & written communication skills
Spoken cantonese and mandarin is a plus.
Expertise in written chinese language is an advantage
Call center background is an advantage
Active listening skills
Proactive team player
Flexible to work on shifts hours as well as weekends & public holidays (when required)
To qualify for this position, you must have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 25, 2019, 9:33:09 PM