American Express Careers
Virtual Team Leader (2nd shift) - Travel & Lifestyle Services
- Create a work environment where employees can stay motivated, engaged, and quickly adapt to new and challenging situations to ensure high performance and customer satisfaction
- Evaluate your team’s performance and create strategies to improve performance
- Creatively coach your team through progressive behavior-based performance plans
- Engage your team to lead them through change or any business initiatives which may affect the way they service our Card Members
- Ensure first-class service delivery is the main priority
- Support a high-tech, high-touch workforce
- A minimum of 3 years direct leadership experience, coaching and developing a team
- Experience in a service-oriented environment
- Demonstrated passion for service with the ability to resolve customer issues and concerns, inspiring loyalty to the brand
- Maintain resilience, composure and remain positive under pressure and changing circumstances at all times
- Strong consultative coaching skills with ability to confidently motivate and inspire a team
- Ability to drive and measure business results
- Strong analytical skills, with a proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good time management and can effectively prioritize team workloads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred experience and qualifications:
- Travel or hospitality industry
- Call center
- Leading virtual teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Through our Bring Your Own Internet (BYOI) Program, you will be required to locate a phone and internet service provider who meets our connectivity requirements and arrange connections in advance of your class start date.
- American Express will provide BYOI participants a monthly allowance to help offset costs of phone and internet services. In addition, you would receive an additional one-time allowance to offset installation fees.
- Current minimum speed requirements are 25 mbps download x 5 mbps upload speeds, preferably through broadband cable or fiber optic services (WiFi, Satellite, or DSL is not permitted).
- Dedicated analog landline phone (no VOIP) is required. Phone modem (vs. a wall jack) preferred where available.
- A secure home office, located at your confirmed address of residence, free from background noise or other distractions
- Candidates must resided in one of 48 states where we currently hire (all U.S. states, with the exception of Alaska and California). If you live within 35 miles of one of our TLS Service Centers (Phoenix, AZ or Sunrise, FL), you may be required to work in the Service Center.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 9, 2019, 11:47:26 AM