Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
●Support to plan media strategy and media plan
- Support a manager for planning
- Support a manager for planning media
plan with ad agency
campaign execution and project management
- Track and analyze ad campaign result
- Implement PDCA cycle (with creative team and creative agency to improve the ad
- Develop digital ad banners, webpage
and web contents (with internal creative team and
- Create and deliver in various reports
with ad agency
- Embed and manage data tracking tags in our web page
- Manage timeline for the ad campaign
- Manage detailed budget for all media
- Share ad campaign information with
internal and external stakeholders
- Support regular update meeting with
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Worked with ad agency for media planning
(Planed media plan as an ad agency is also good)
- Worked with a global team
- Can create meeting material and write
e-mail in English
- Attended teleconference and/or face to
face meeting is better
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Driving results with strong commitment
- Not hesitate to challenge new activities
- Good footwork
- Personal accountability
- Careful mind set
- Good with "numbers"
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 27, 2019, 11:11:21 PM