American Express Careers
Sr. Mgr, Global Airline Loyalty Partnerships
- The will to win and ability to act with a sense of urgency to get things done amidst obstacles
- Proactive and growth mindset; makes things happen and willing to go beyond comfort zone in order to learn and drive results in innovative ways
- Great energy with a ‘strong’ intellectual motor
- Interest and passion for driving and building team culture across the organization in international and domestic markets
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to go deep on numbers and pull out relevant key insights
- Ability to work in ambiguous often high pressure environments
- Interest in team dynamics; ensuring success and supporting team members and colleagues across the organization
- Ability to bring people along in vision and goals; creates environment of collaboration across teams and unified focus in delivering outcome for leaders
- Natural enthusiasm for the travel industry, specifically airlines
- Excellent interpersonal/influence management skills and experience working across business units, functions and executive levels
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; can just adjust style depending on external audiences and internal stakeholders
- Experience negotiating complex agreements and managing external relationships
- Great attention to detail and an ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 1, 2019, 8:45:40 AM