American Express Careers
Project Analyst - Issue Management
Issue Management is a fast-paced issue prevention and remediation organization within the Operational Excellence landscape. Currently, we are in need of a project analyst to manage escalated production issues and crisis response on behalf of Global Commercial Services’ finest Middle Market, Large Market, and Global clients. This is a case-rich, forward-thinking position that requires juggling multiple priorities and responsibilities at once in order to meet objectives for both the customer and American Express. The ideal candidate would love to problem solve and utilize networking opportunities to achieve results.
- Issue resolution – serve as end to end owner for multiple escalated production issues received from either Technologies or from Account Development colleagues
- Liaise with product, servicing and tech teams to strategize on resolution of issues
- Initial contact for incoming escalated production issues and proactive collection of issues.
- Responsible for review of Escalated Production processes and procedures and driving team and enterprise wide improvements through colleague collaboration.
- Draft/review and distribute Escalated Production issue communications to key business partners and GCS leadership.
- Perform analysis of issue inventory to support GCS Issue Management leadership.
- Track and support Escalated Production activities around key process/business health related metrics and KPIs.
- Due to the nature and support requirements of this role, the successful candidate must be based in the U.S.
- Highly knowledgeable with Corporate Card products and capabilities.
- Good understanding of Commercial Card technology or related technology background is a plus.
- Ability to communicate professionally to a diverse, multi-level audience in both verbal and non-verbal channels.
- Strong analytical abilities with a keen eye for detail.
- Strategic self-leader with excellent time management skills; experience handling multiple tasks and responsibilities independently.
- Proven experience using MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand issues from a customer perspective.
- Attention to Detail - ability to ensure precision and accuracy in all deliverables.
- Collaboration & Relationship Skills - Proven track record of positively collaborating with partners to achieve outcomes.
- Personal Excellence - high degree of integrity/confidentiality, comfort with speaking up for what is right as well as reporting/escalating compliance concerns.
- Flexibility - Must be a highly motivated self-starter with a sense of urgency, positive attitude and the ability to deliver within a tight timeframe and excel in a high pressure, dynamic environment (sense of humor is a plus).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience of working across markets.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 16, 2019, 4:03:24 PM