American Express Careers
Japan CMMI - Team Leader
Reporting into CFN (Customer Fulfillment Network) Manager and leading a team of CCPs (Customer Care Professional)
Leading Card member Maintenance and Inquiries team which manages maintenance requests on Card member accounts
The position is responsible to drive Team Efficiency, Control & Compliance Result
The leader will be accountable to achieve operational quality targets, coaching, performance and development of the assigned team
The leader has to work with various business partners to drive CFN results
Identifying area for improvement and implementing appropriate changes to improve CFN results
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing English and Japanese with JLPT 2 or above
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related field and call handling experience is an advantage
- Strong people management skills such as coaching, communication and performance management
- Able to demonstrate strong customer centric understanding and building strong relationship internally and externally
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- A customer centric, can do attitude for customer
- Able to deliver result in accordance with policy and procedure
- Good PC skills
- Pro-active team player
- Flexible to work shifts hours as well as weekend & Malaysia public holiday when necessary
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 28, 2019, 2:27:01 AM