American Express Careers
Don’t live life without it
You know more than the code, you know quality.
Our Quality Engineers understand that “good enough” is never enough. They are experts in automation, testing and quality assurance. And they are driven to continuously raise the bar – ensuring that only the highest quality code is released. Because that is what our business and our customers depend on.
Do you see the details and the big picture?
Quality doesn’t happen by accident. It takes deep knowledge and a relentless pursuit of perfection. As a Quality Engineer on our team, you’ll:
- Work with engineers to drive improvements in code quality via manual and automated testing
- Develop test plans, testing resource requirements, and scheduling of testing activity
- Execute test cases/scripts, including Systems Integration, Regression, and Performance Testing
- Drive development of automation and testing in a CD/CI environment
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
Are you up for the test?
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline,
- 3+ years of experience in Technology, with an emphasis on QA, and proven ability in writing test cases, running functional, automated, or performance tests, and managing defects
- Solid experience in test-driven development, unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing and GUI testing
- Experience with automation frameworks and creation & execution of automated test scripts.
- Experience working with SOAP and REST Services
- Experience in working with HP Quality Center and testing automation tools like UFT, Java, Selenium, TESTNG
- Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external business partners
- Experience with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Experience with tools such as Rally and/or JIRA, version control such as GIT or SVN and service virtualization
- Knowledge of continuous integration (CI), continuous deployment(CD) and continuous testing (CT) capabilities, including tools such as Jenkins, XLR
- Selenium & Java will be a plus
- Agile Practices
- Programming/Software Development
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- Analytical Thinking
- Industry and Company Knowledge
- Problem Solving
At the core of Quality Engineering
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 1, 2019, 8:59:16 PM