American Express Profesiones
Descripción del Trabajo
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a GOCM Analyst to perform in the Customer Fulfillment Network (CFN) business unit of American Express.
This Position is within the operation center In Argentina and responsible for delivering Work Force Planning, Real -Time / Service Level Adherence And MIS Analytics for Back Office functions.
- Develop and execute Back-Office inventory strategy and case distribution solutions required to achieve case time resolution goals.
- Drive and deliver Real Time/Service Level Adherence and Inventory analytics.
- Partner with site level leadership team, team leaders and provide operational recommendations required to deliver world class service.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities.
The powerful backing of American Express.
- English advanced/bilingual.
- Graduate or post graduate.
- Work Force planning certified and/or minimum 1-2 Years of work experience in a similar role.
- Strong planning skills and experience working in a front office inbound call center and/or non-phone/Back-Office multi-skilled environment.
- Proven ability to drive results through process improvements.
- Team work skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Ms-Excel and Access to create reports. Tableau knowledge is a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 29/03/2019, 10:26:45