American Express Careers
Senior Manager - Global Field Enablement, Global Sales Programs Strategy
The Global Field Enablement team is charged with driving field productivity for our 4,500+ global field Sales and Account Development (AD) organization through field training, communications, and effective go-to-market strategies. We’re seeking a strategic and passionate Sr. Manager to drive exponential growth in our field productivity through the development and execution of learning and development programs and go-to-market strategies.
You will be accountable for building learning & development strategies within a new, global sales framework. The resulting high-impact trainings will be used to onboard Sales & AD new hires, upskill existing employees, and enable effective people leader coaching. You will lead instruction design vendor(s) to develop content & tools in effective and modern formats. You will partner with regional go-to-market teams to upskill them on global strategies and content, and enable these teams to customize and deploy impactful trainings.
In the end, your strategies will empower the Sales & AD teams with the skills and confidence to deliver a consistent brand, value proposition, and a seamless experience to prospects and customers – ultimately driving bottom line results.
What you’ll do:
Own the global learning & development program for the American Express Sales Framework
Develop training & go-to-market strategies that drive the acquisition of business knowledge and the creation of critical thinkers, resulting in measurable improvements in business results
Design & develop trainings in-house and/or with external instructional designers
Partner with the field teams to fully understand key needs at a global level and become a true advocate for the Field
Partner with key business partners to understand key business priorities and consult on best-in-class, scalable and mode,rn training delivery solutions
Partner with regional go-to-market teams to co-create relevant trainings, deliver train-the-trainer sessions, and ensure end-learner trainings are delivered flawlessly – with high impact and appropriate measures in place
Define and analyze metrics, objectives, key results and productivity gains that inform the success of the trainings and tools
- Excellent Strategic Thinker: Proven ability to link project strategies to business objectives and drive desired business outcomes by setting a vision, goals and objectives that motivate and inspire the organization to deliver, backed by a personal accountability and commitment to success.
- Strong Relationship Management Skills: Proven ability to effectively collaborate, partner and consult with global senior leaders, business partners and colleagues in teams including Risk Management, Operations, Product Management, Marketing, Field champions and subject matter experts to bring together competing agendas and ultimately drive business results.
- Compelling Communication Skills: Possesses strong executive presence, engaging style in front of large audiences, strong written and oral communication skills with credible influence and impact at various levels. Strong writing/editing and verbal communication skills. Strong detail orientation skills.
- Innovator Capacity to become a change agent – not afraid to challenge the status quo. Experience driving field or customer engagement with new products, tools and/or processes.
- Cross-Functional Team Leader & Team Player: Demonstrated ability to lead and partner with cross-functional, virtual teams and operate autonomously, making complex decisions in situations of ambiguity and time pressure.
- Results Driver: Track record of successfully managing multiple projects at once successfully. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, excel in a complex fast paced, team-oriented environment with rapidly evolving business demands.
- Strong work ethic with an intense will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence.
- Enthusiastic, fun, flexible and demonstrates a willingness to learn!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2019, 4:53:13 PM