American Express Careers
Customer First Business Insight Expert
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Customer First Business Insight Expert in the Global Services Group business unit of American Express.
GSG (Global Servicing Group) is the global servicing organization within American Express whose objective is to support the growth of the company through the delivery of superior service for our consumer, small business, corporate and merchant customers around the world.
Transformation and Customer First is the organization within GSG responsible for ensuring appropiate customer approach in every initiative, satisfaction measurements tracking, and consistently removing customer friction points.
The team leverages best practices benchmark data and American Express process knowledge to develop the strategy necessary to drive consistent customer satisfaction.
Specifically, this role will be responsible of developing new programs and databases to contribute to the creation of new customer first metrics for back office activities, based on data.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Advance programming skill and data management is mandatory.
- Overall knowledge of Cornerstone environment, HIVE Terminal (HQL).
- Tableau Desktop understanding. Create, edit and publish dashboards.
- Strong and demonstrated Analytical capability.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player and self-motivated are key skills for this role.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, and to work with independence prioritizing her/his own work.
- Ability to collaborate, influence, and form strong working teams across geographic borders.
- Strong knowledge across multiple processes and systems for the back office a strong plus.
- University degree strongly preferred.
- Spanish/English advanced - bilingual preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 30, 2019, 10:50:26 AM