American Express Careers
Customer Service Analyst
- Global Servicing Network (GSN) delivers extraordinary customer Care to Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services.
- Customer Fulfillment Network (CFN) US Membership Rewards team delivers extraordinary Customer Care to Card members. Our aim is to deliver the world’s best customer experience every day by resolving Card Members Membership Rewards related inquiries effectively.
- We service over 200000+ card members every year.
Purpose of the Role:
- Deliver High Standards of Customer Service by handling Premium Customer’s Membership Rewards related inquiries.
- Provide Superior Customer Experience to High Value Card Members.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Support any new initiatives in the Directorate
- Deliver to the Employees, customer, shareholder metrics as per Goals
- Suggest Process Improvements/Changes To Achieve & Ensure ‘Customer First Resolution’.
- Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Support New Product Launches, Promotions etc.
- Ensure adherence to quality and compliance guidelines
- Actively uphold the blue box values by not engaging in behaviors that do not support our corporate objectives
- 24x7 work environment (Saturdays working - applicable per business requirement)
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability To Think Within the Framework Of Policies And Procedures And Yet Provide A Customized Solution.
- Technical Skills/Capabilities:
- Previous Analytical Experience in Operations/Servicing Environment is preferred.
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Triumph/Legacy Platforms
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 25, 2019, 8:24:41 AM