American Express Careers
Customer Service Analyst
- Global Servicing Network (GSN) delivers extraordinary customer Care to Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services.
- Customer Fulfillment Network (CFN) US Membership Rewards team delivers extraordinary Customer Care to Card members. Our aim is to deliver the world’s best customer experience every day by resolving Card Members Membership Rewards related inquiries effectively.
- We service over 200000+ card members every year.
Purpose of the Role:
- Deliver High Standards of Customer Service by handling Premium Customer’s Membership Rewards related inquiries.
- Provide Superior Customer Experience to High Value Card Members.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value
- This role involves making inbound or Outbound calls to our high value Card Members
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Support any new initiatives in the Directorate
- Deliver to the Employees, customer, shareholder metrics as per Goals
- Suggest Process Improvements/Changes To Achieve & Ensure ‘Customer First Resolution’.
- Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Support New Product Launches, Promotions etc.
- Ensure adherence to quality and compliance guidelines
- Actively uphold the blue box values by not engaging in behaviors that do not support our corporate objectives
- 24x7 work environment (Saturdays working - applicable per business requirement)
Inbound or Outbound calling experience in Servicing Industry Industry, KPO, BPO, Banking preferredGraduate Or Post Graduate in B.com., B.Sc (Mathematics/Economics) with minimum 2 years of experience preferably in US market.
- Graduate Or Post Graduate in B.com., B.Sc (Mathematics/Economics) with minimum 2 years of experience preferably in US market.
- Minimum G3L3 rating in last performance review
- Minimum 12 months tenure as Band 28 in the current role as on the date of application
- Knowledge of Membership Rewards process will be an advantage. Amex Cards/Other Products knowledge desirable
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly
- Passion and experience in the delivery of premium customer service
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability To Think Within the Framework Of Policies And Procedures And Yet Provide A Customized Solution.
- Technical Skills/Capabilities:
- Previous Analytical and Calling Experience in Operations/Servicing Environment is preferred.
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Triumph/Legacy Platforms
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 2, 2019, 6:17:59 AM