American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional- PA E-Mail Servicing SGHK
- Global Servicing Network (GSN) delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members, and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class customer services.
- PA Servicing caters to servicing Card Needs for our Corporate Card Members for , ANZ, and SG & HK markets. Our aim is to deliver the world’s best customer experience every day by resolving
- Clients concerns effectively online engaging our Card members in the digital space. We service Programme administrators with all card related queries with best in class VOCM and survey response rate.
- This role involves interacting with corporate clients (Program Administrators, Account Development Managers, etc) and resolving their inquiries over email
- Ensuring that metrics such as Quality, Compliance, Voice of Customer & Productivity are met
- Adherence to schedule (attendance, start/finish time, breaks)
- Take ownership of the email/issue and resolve to customer’s expectations to deepen relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction,
- Understand, determine and anticipate customer needs and present solutions as appropriate.
- Ensure all actions and requests are attended to within the service level agreements.
- Escalate unresolved issues to senior representative or team leader,
- Maintain a positive and effective work environment,
- Observe privacy act at all times when dealing with customers,
- Actively uphold the blue box values by not engaging in behaviors that do not support our corporate objectives to improve all areas of the service profit chain,
- Support changes that will be implemented out of business needs, adjustments to company policies, process,
- Liaise with other amex business units and develop relationship networking for the long-term benefit of the client,
- Actively uphold the blue box values.
- Shift timing – 7:30 am to 4:00 pm (shift is subject to change as per business need)
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Critical Factors to Success:
- Visualize & simplify end to end corporate card experience
- Enable & drive process improvement based on voice of customer feedback
- Strive to empower card members to self-servicing, Customer First Resolution and reduce bad demand
- 2-4 years of experience with servicing/VoCM.
- Preferred experience in customer service in Banking/Finance
- Customer centric
- Multi-tasking abilities
- MS Office – Word Behaviors over written English
- Digital savvy, excellent communication
- Excellent email writing skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 4, 2019, 12:20:59 AM