American Express Careers
Training Team Leader - Communication And Culture
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Responsible for Selecting Premium Talent for voice businesses in World Service through telephonic interviews with potential candidates
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure a smooth hiring experience for the applicants
- Work closely with the Business and WSLN teams to create feedback channels for the voice hiring team
- Maintain the Database, Prepare Reports & Assessment Sheets as required
- Regularly calibrate self to American Express Voice hiring standards/guide
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills exhibiting a strong presence and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and across all audiences
• Strong Command On The English Language (Specifically Concepts Of functional Grammar And its usage) Both In Terms Of Understanding And Assessing
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office related products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
• Ability to multitask, be flexible to work in shifts and variable week offs.
• Demonstrated ability to drive results without direct supervision Eligibility
- Minimum experience of 5 years as a Voice and Accent Coach/Voice Hiring Specialist/Voice and Accent Trainer
- Should have prior experience to voice hiring for US customer services
- Previous Experience as a Voice Coach / Communication Coach Will Be an added advantage
- Should Not Be On Any Form Of Counseling
- Training or background on the Common European Framework (CEF) or experience with Berlitz, Versant or any other form of language assessment is preferred
- Training and/or certification on The International English Language Testing System (IELTS), English as a second Language (ESL), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or any other English Language certification will be an advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 4, 2019, 5:50:13 AM