American Express Careers
Business Analyst (Workforce Management)
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Your experience meets a world of opportunity.
WE ARE AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER FOR 2017 AND 2018 IN THE PHILIPPINES
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017, 2018, and 2019
ICT Awards’ HALL OF FAME
J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
American Express entered the travel agency business in 1915 and today is one of the world’s largest luxury travel and lifestyle services networks. The Global Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) business provides easy access and extraordinary service for cardmembers seeking leisure or business travel, as well as a variety of lifestyle services. For the past few years, the TLS business has been on a path to build increasingly global experiences for our cardmembers, while allowing us internally to identify opportunities for greater efficiency, best-practice and innovation across the network. A key next step in the journey is to transform the organizational structure of the team to better align with its strategic priorities of providing consistent, proactive and actionable support to TLS Market Operations Teams as key partners, optimizing our workforce resources to balance between the pillars of Customer, Shareholder & Employee.
We are seeking Business Analyst for Workforce Management (WFM) Market Readiness to join the team, to manage and coordinate delivery of consistent Service Level performance for Philippines Travel and Lifestyle Servicing.
The primary responsibilities for this role includes:
- Provide planning and operational support to the Manila site in partnership with central global teams and identify / maximize opportunities to enhance operational efficiencies.
- Identify and work closely with the internal stakeholders to develop solutions to improve processes, minimize risk and maximize internal capabilities.
- To proactively drive intra-day Service Level performance by providing clear analysis and recommendations to Operational Leaders.
- To liaise with and manage the relationship with the Central Global Teams to:
- Measure and track short-term forecasting accuracy influencing changes to improve future forecasts and plans.
- Provide input into the capacity planning process by ensuring that key information around FTE is accurately maintained and communicated.
- Feedback local market trends and issues to influence the success of forecasts and plans.
- Liaise with business partners to gather information and data relevant to future volume impacts.
- Collate and analyze absenteeism, holiday, off-line activities etc, to provide accurate shrinkage input into the employee scheduling process.
- Identify best possible times to conduct essential off-line time such as training, 1 to1’s and Holidays to effectively limit the impact to the Customer whilst ensuring that employee development needs are met.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree PREFERRED
- 7+ years working in a Workforce management role spread across Real Time Management, Forecasting & Scheduling is REQUIRED
- Highly developed analytical skills relating to the interpretation of performance indicator trends, capacity planning and ability to define and lead implementation of strategies to improve service level & maintain abandon rates.
- Strong technical skills are required and include: Excel – Expert Level, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and have the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
- Experience with workforce management tools such as eWFM/IEX/Avaya CMS, Genesys REQUIRED
- Effective Communication skills combined with interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to process and present data effectively to senior leaders
- Creative with Problem solving skills
- Flexibility with shift to accommodate business needs outside normal department operating hours (if necessary) REQUIRED
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work on rotational shifts (PRIMARILY NIGHT SHIFT) depending on business needs including weekends and holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 2, 2019, 11:44:13 PM