American Express Careers
Mgr/Sr.Mgr-Risk Management - Machine Learning & Cloud Engineer
- Support on premise and multi cloud capabilities by assisting Data Scientists and Analysts create / execute models.
- Design and implement secure, reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure utilizing enterprise’s private cloud as well as other best-in-class cloud providers.
- Lead and document end to end business user experience for on prem / AWS clusters.
- Analyze system requirements and ensure cloud system will be closely integrated with the applications
- Deep understanding of cloud environments including Software as Service (SaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Identify new cloud technologies and platforms to help solve technical challenges or limitations in the existing infrastructure.
- Gather and consolidate list of businesses as well as technical requirements from end users related to cloud solutions.
- Work with a team of Technologists, Architects and Capability Developers to accomplish above tasks
- Experience in Big Data Development
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Experience in Public clouds especially AWS services such as EMR, S3, Athena, Glue, etc.
- Experience in Supporting end to end User experiences with multiple personas such as Data Scientists , Analysts.
- knowledge and hands on experience with the full range of cloud service providers/solutions, inclusive of AWS and Microsoft Azure offerings.
- Experience in programming, MapReduce framework, Hadoop Stack, Java, Python
- Experience in programming ML frameworks including Spark, Scala, Pytorch, Keras, Tensorflow or other CUDA GPU frameworks.
- Experience in managing, architecting and supporting high performance computing clusters
- Educational requirement: Masters / PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2019, 10:27:03 AM