American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager - Global Network Services, Analytics
- Prioritize analytic needs among 100+ Acquiring and Issuing bank partners in 90+ countries.
- Provide Analytics consultation to AXP Business Development (BD) and Marketing colleagues and to Acquiring and Issuing bank partners.
- Leverage existing AXP Reports and Predictive Models to improve performance on several metrics: merchant coverage, DBV, ending cards in force, billed business, and profitability.
- Identify and develop new Reports and Predictive Models to address remaining analytic needs.
- Collaborate with other Blue Box Analytic teams to develop new Reports and Predictive Models:
- Reports: Global Business Services (GBS) Sales & Business Enablement (SABE)
- Predictive Models: Enterprise Digital & Analytics (ED&A
- Report to the Director of GNS Analytics.
ANALYTICS AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT:
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with SAS, SQL, Python, R encompassing data manipulation and statistical modeling/data mining techniques.
- Ability to execute and deliver on analytic solutions to drive GNS Issuing and Acquiring strategies, leveraging segmentation, predictive modeling, customer targeting and other data analytic techniques.
- Ability to innovate and identify new insights based on data sources provided directly by the partner.
- Strong and current grasp on Big Data, business intelligence solutions and 3rd party and digital data sources.
- Degree in Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or Mathematics or equivalent experience in a similar business.
- Ability to support the Director of GNS Analytics in creating and executing new automated and custom analytic solutions across all areas of the customer lifecycle – i.e. acquisition through to retention.
- Ability to liaise between BD/Marketing teams & GBS SABE for all Reporting requests.
- Previous experience with in any of the following areas a plus:
- GNS (data sources and analysis; business models)
- ED&A (development and execution of Predictive Models and machine learning techniques)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2019, 1:22:48 PM