American Express Careers
Information Security Analyst I
It’s more than protecting systems and data.
Our Information Security Managers know that security is a top priority for our business and our partners and customers. Today, as cyber-attacks increase and compliance is more rigorously enforced, we look to them to stay ahead of what’s next and to protect our business and our future. So if you are dedicated to the latest technology and motivating others, secure your career here.
You won’t just see the problem coming, you’ll see the solution.
New threats to our business, our partners and customers appear on the horizon every day, so no two days are the same. But there are some things you can count on doing:
- Providing guidance on information security processes, controls, and compliance, and information security risk management to team members
- Encouraging employee contribution, such as feedback, career development planning, and goal setting.
- Developing plans and strategies for information security tools, processes, and programs
- Responding to changes in the regulatory environment and assisting other organizations in doing the same.
- Making strategic recommendations to enhance information security, including processes, procedures, governance approaches, and compliance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
- CISA, CISM, or CRISC preferred.
- 3-5 years of financial services and/or issue management/remediation experience required, 5+ years preferred.
- Experience with development and/or assessment of technology controls required.
- Requires understanding of compliance, risk management and internal IT control frameworks
- Experience with the development and/or assessment of IT General Controls
- Experience in assessing technology risks and responding through development of controls
- Experience working with audit, compliance, operational risk, regulatory, and/or control functions
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into short key messages and identify and analyze related trends
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills / ability to develop relationships with peers in business unit and central operational risk management group
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2019, 6:09:23 AM