American Express Careers
Service Level Planning Lead
- Support the contact centre leadership in achieving organisational goals across all channels.
- Effectively manage phone and email queues, to achieve its strategic objectives regarding customer experience.
- Monitor “Real-Time” performance continuously to deliver Lost Call Rate consistency [by skill/business group].
- Manage resource availability to ensure adequate staffing.
- Track and analyse data using WFM software.
- Publish frequency-based performance reporting with ‘Impact & Root cause Analysis’.
- Recommend schedule changes based on staffing needs and changing business requirements
- Collaborate with Operations to determine in office shrinkage (coaching, training, meeting, etc.) needs and plan accordingly.
- Ensure comprehensive plans are put in place at least 30 days in advance demand generation to deliver optimal staffing.
- Ensure plans are refined daily, throughout the 30 days to production to increase re-forecast accuracy, operational efficiency and abandon rate consistency.
- Ensure accurate, “unadjusted” and up-to-date data is maintained in Aspect eWFM regarding schedule exceptions, to enable appropriate reporting of intra-day performance and ATS (Adherence to Schedule).
- Maintain a log of daily events that impact call volume or CST in, eWFM journals to capture the “organisational memory” for future planning.
- Ability to perform in-depth analysis using large amounts of data, and recommend solutions
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to resolve problems independently
- Experience in a workforce planning software (ideally eWFM, IEX TotalView or Genesys)
- A creative and pro-active approach
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise, negotiate and influence
- Solid organisational skills to deliver results in a timely fashion
- High mathematical acumen; strong knowledge of / experience with Excel
- Positive attitude with high resilience.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2019, 6:48:57 AM