American Express Careers
Client Onboarding Analyst (Singapore)
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This amazing career can be yours at American Express – and in the dayshift. Are you up for the next challenge in your career? If you are competitive, driven and passionate: this challenging role in a world-class global brand might just be what you’re looking for. This dynamic role will give you the opportunity to be part of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Centre of Excellence. You will act as the first line of defense to ensure that we secure our industry from money-laundering, terrorist financing and other types of financial crime. Learn and build a strong knowledge base on AML/KYC across different markets such as Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore. We are looking for a dynamic team player who has a keen eye for details with an aptitude of talking to clients from of all types of corporate entities. Are you ready to be part of an elite team who represent the face of American Express as the world-leading brand in customer service?
- On-board new business/corporate clients of American Express in ANZ, HK & Singapore
- Ensure American Express AML/KYC Policies and Procedures are strictly adhered to and maintained within the company’s risk framework
- Engage with customers while they are starting their relationship with American Express to collect and confirm KYC information
- Work closely with sales team in ensuring best customer service experience is provided to our customers
- Engage with new business customers to provide information and drive value to customers and meet key metrics
- Identify, coordinate, undertake or lead change to improve process and application of policies and procedures
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Experience in financial services industry or customer service background (preferable from a B2B environment)
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong attention to detail and critical assessment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to influence at all levels
- Drives results, gains personal satisfaction from achieving quality outcomes for the organization
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic team-work environment
- Creative problem-solving, critical thinking and ability to make sound judgement for informed decision-making
- AML/Know Your Customer knowledge preferred but not mandatory
- Holds a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2019, 12:27:49 AM