American Express Careers
Manager - Compliance - Compliance Program and Commercial Lines of Business, Program Office
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to adopt a broad perspective and link business strategies to specific initiatives.
- Strong collaboration skills: ability to work with a global team supporting Compliance across multiple Business Units.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Communication: Exceptional ability to create simple and captivating messages addressed to various audiences within the organization as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding judgment and flexibility, identifying and reacting to critical issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proven track record of delivering and managing projects in an organized and diligent manner.
- Strong relationship skills and ability to build alignment among customers and key stakeholders
- Self-starter and high level of accountability and able to solve ambiguous/ open ended challenges
- Prior experience in Compliance, General Counsel, GMNS, or GCS is preferred
- Exceptional MS Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2019, 2:57:09 PM