American Express Careers
Manager/Sr. Manager – Strategic Partner Management
- Relationship Management: Develop relationships with Amex stakeholders and bank partners and be able to influence without direct authority. This individual will lead partner meetings and be responsible for helping shape and drive forward all business initiatives.
- Portfolio Development: Support new product launches, product enhancements and program development across the portfolio. Lead the development of pitches for new products/initiatives and work closely with the team to define and set the strategy for and execute against any new product launches or product enhancements.
- Marketing/New Product Development: Work closely with Marketing and Product teams to launch and enhance products, and support creative development for new marketing materials; review and provide feedback on all customer-facing marketing materials that the partner executes; leverage Amex marketing expertise and best practices to ensure all materials are clear, compelling and in line with the Amex brand. In addition, this individual will provide support on various ad hoc initiatives including but not limited to: competitive landscape analysis, product line strategy, product benchmarking, research, campaign execution development and marketing analytics data inquiries.
- P&L Ownership and Reporting: Ensure that accounts are on track to deliver Billings, Acquisition, PTI and Revenue targets through active P&L management and reporting. Update senior management frequently on progress in an impactful and compelling manner and help to develop contingency plans to close gaps and identify growth opportunities.
- 4-8 years Partner management experience, including a track record of success building/nurturing relationships with internal and external clients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to influence colleagues and partners at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill set with ability to identify opportunities and solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and execution skills
- 4-8 years of card product management and marketing background is a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2019, 10:29:23 PM