American Express Careers
SBS Account Development Executive
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Drive billings growth through application of consultative selling skills to identify and secure spend expansion opportunities
Maximise retention to meet defined overall portfolio targets for growth
Maintain a high level of knowledge for related products, underwriting policy, systems and processes
Thinking conceptually and analytically to ensure we are maximizing the most positive customer experience
Partner with Global Merchant Services to improve perception of coverage to facilitate greater card member engagement and billings penetration.
- Previous relationship management and consultative sales experience
- Ability to influence & grow the business through value added conversations
- Able to manage a large portfolio, prioritizing key accounts and opportunities
- Strong Pipeline management skills
- Able to engage with business owners and other stakeholders such as accountants, financial controllers or CFOs
- Ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a team player, with a high focus on collaboration and sharing of ideas, and also able to work independently
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 15, 2019, 11:12:29 PM