American Express Careers
Sales Support Manager
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
BE THE NEXT ‘GO BEYOND YOUR GOALS’ MANAGER FOR AMERICAN EXPRESS!
Today is the best time to start an amazing journey with us! Be an American Express Sales Support (Training and Project Management) Manager!
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the leading provider of payments for businesses of all sizes globally. The SME SBS Acquisition Team is a key part of GCS and manages relationships with Small Business clients in Australia
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BUILD A CAREER HERE? HERE’S WHAT WE’LL ACHIEVE WITH YOU:
- Drive projects end to end and take ownership for all process / project documentation, cost /benefit tracking and project deliverables and ensue alignment of expectations while creating and maintaining buy-in across different GCS teams;
- Partner with the bigger GCS team to implement key projects and strategies that enable GCS employees to deliver next generation service to our clients by creating and implementing innovative business solutions initiatives that help retain and grow the business;
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies – seeking, sharing & implementing best practices;
- Produce structured leadership and facilitation of various end-to-end training programs, regular status updates and enhancement exercises for all initiatives tailored to various audience levels by partnering with the business to increase productivity, customer experience, and performance standards;
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders and business partners across geographies & time zones.
HERE ARE SOME PERKS TO EXCITE YOU!
- PERMANENT DAY SHIFT (Australia time) – WEEKENDS OFF GUARANTEED!
- Direct working relation with local and global stakeholders
- Opportunity to work in a culture of high level of independence, as well as team work
- Career development – We nurture extraordinary talent & enable growth!
- Culture of recognition – Praise, rewards and celebrations!
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents on Day 1
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness benefit (over and above HMO)
- Retirement Benefit – grow with us!
- Attractive leave options & fun and exciting on-site facilities (fitness studio, gym with instructor, mother’s room and our famous Karaoke room!)
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Exceptional people-leadership experience;
- Project Management and Leadership Training hands-on experience;
- Proven capability in developing and implementing various business strategies;
- Analytical sales thinking;
- Experience in direct sales and B2B corporate sales management (A huge plus!);
- Proven ability to create a high performing team and to motivate team members to deliver targets;
- Confident, resilient and willing to go the extra mile to be a success, and is effective and persuasive, with a high level of executive presence and builds a strong followership;
- Demonstrates ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment to influence, collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders globally, regionally and/or locally.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2019, 10:44:04 PM