American Express Careers
Client Onboarding Analyst (Day shift)
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
WE ARE AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER FOR 2017 AND 2018 IN THE PHILIPPINES
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017 and 2018
J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
The best Global In-House Center in the Philippines is looking for top-notch CLIENT ONBOARDING ANALYSTS to join the fast-growing Global Commercial Services team!
You don’t need a cape to be a crime-fighter! This amazing career can be yours at American Express – and in the DAY SHIFT!
Are you up for the next challenge in your career? If you are competitive and driven, passionate about world affairs and its capability to shape and safe guard the financial world: this challenging role in a world-class global brand might just be what you’re looking for. This dynamic role will give you the opportunity to be part of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Centre of Excellence. You will act as the first line of defense to ensure that we secure our industry from money-laundering, terrorist financing and other types of economic crime. Learn and build a strong knowledge base across different markets such as Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore in the world of fighting financial crime. The role will also have a distinct low-tenure customer engagement aspect. Use your customer communication skills to have value-adding conversations with our newest customers. We are looking for a dynamic team player who has a keen eye for detail with an aptitude of talking to high level officers of all types of corporate companies.
Are you ready to be part of an elite team of crime fighters who represent the face of American Express as the world-leading brand in customer service?
- Oversee and manage the on-boarding experience of corporate clients of American Express in the Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore market
- Engage high level customers while they are starting their relationship with American Express to collect and confirm information
- Safeguard AML policy adherence and secure American Express from high risk business through KYC best practices
- Work closely with Sales Managers in ensuring best customer service experience is provided to our customers
- Engage with low-tenure customers to provide information and drive value to customers and meet key metrics
- Exposure to international stakeholders
- Opportunity to work in a culture of high level of independence
- Career development – we nurture extraordinary talent & enable growth
- Culture of recognition – praise, rewards and celebration!
- HMO coverage for you from Day 1 and your qualified dependents within your first month
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness benefit (over and above HMO)
- Retirement Benefit – grow with us!
- Attractive leave options, fun and exciting on-site facilities (fitness studio, gym with instructor, mother’s room and our Karaoke room)
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- AML/Know Your Customer, fraud and risk knowledge PREFERRED but NOT MANDATORY
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree PREFERRED
- Experience in financial services industry or customer service background (preferably from a B2B environment)
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong attention to detail and critical assessment
- Comfortable in engaging with high level officers of corporations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to influence at all levels
- Drives results, gains personal satisfaction from achieving quality outcomes for the organization
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic team-work environment
- Creative problem-solving, critical thinking and ability to make sound judgement for informed decision-making
Once screened and invited by the Talent Acquisition team, expect at least 1-2 face-to-face interviews to happen after. The interview will be conducted by our AML Team Leaders, Service Delivery Leader and Director.
So if this role is speaking to you, or if you know someone who’d be absolutely perfect for the role, or you simply just want to clarify more about the opportunity, go ahead and send an e-mail to Rolyn Go (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 10, 2019, 11:35:31 PM