American Express Careers
Analyst / Sr Analyst – Affiliate Marketing, Data and Insights
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast-growing business. The Digital Acquisition team is focused on selling our suite of commercial products to small business customers through a range of channels
Within the Digital Acquisition team, Affiliate Marketing is seeking an Analyst to play a critical role in driving revenue by supporting capabilities initiatives and providing the team with analytical insights through reporting. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to be flexible in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Conduct ongoing and ad hoc analysis of channel performance and affiliate user experience tests, as well as deliver regular updates to manager and leadership.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders and own project management responsibilities to support a test and learn roadmap strategy for the channel.
- Synthesize reporting data to make recommendations on strategy optimization and maintain standard reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with agencies and internal teams to manage team budget including affiliate invoicing, payments, and reconciliation.
- Provide ad hoc assistance on team projects
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills.
- Fluent in Excel (v-look-up, pivot tables, charts, graphing, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple, simultaneous assignments with high attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and proven ability to communicate complex ideas to audiences with varied backgrounds.
- 2+ years of relevant experience required.
- Data reporting, affiliate marketing and/or B2B partnership marketing experience a plus.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2019, 11:42:15 AM