American Express Careers
Manager/ Sr. Manager - Marketing Analytics & Business Intelligence
The Global Commercial Services (GCS) US SME Digital organization of American Express is looking for an individual to join the digital acquisition team to help our analytics and business intelligence practice. The digital experience really represents the face of our brand in the marketplace and is the entry point for both new and returning customers to learn more about American Express business offerings.
As our team accelerates its efforts in these digital acquisition channels, we are looking for candidates who can help us achieve a few goals: provide a data-based strategic perspective on the content and merchandizing tactics in these channels (e.g. incentive strategy), help further solidify our data-driven culture by both democratizing and streamlining relevant data for each of the channel owners (get to a truly daily read on our data)
- Help measuring the performance of digital marketing programs, having a strong pulse on changes in the digital landscape, industry as a whole and new ways to strengthen our analytics/BI processes
- Provide support to help channel owners track the different initiatives they launch in their channels
- Provide strategic, analytics-based guidance during broader strategic planning sessions but also data exploration-driven ideas and opportunity areas on a regular basis across channels
- Specifically help us refine broader, cross-channel selling themes such as: incentive and content strategies, customer segmentation, and personalization
- Partner with our Center of Excellence data teams through this evolution to ensure consistency in frameworks and helping channel owners move to a daily read on their data
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research, Statistics
- 2 years+ of digital marketing analytics and modeling experience in the acquisition space across website, search, display, partner/affiliate, and mobile channels
- Significant experience with data analytics and managing large data sets using SQL/Python/SAS and big data infrastructures.
- Experience with analytics and optimization platforms including Adobe Analytics, Maxymiser, Test and Target, Double Click Manager, Adobe DMP, Excel
- Team player with excellent work habits and interpersonal skills.
- Able to interact with all levels of the organization; must be able to easily break down analytics and insights and provide the bridge between data and our business strategy
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2019, 1:43:17 PM