American Express Careers
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Marketing Strategy & Data Analytics
merican Express Global Commercial Payments (GCP) is dedicated to the success of businesses around the World. Its mission is to Change the World at Work. GCP’s Global Marketing team is responsible for the end to end marketing to all GCP customers and prospects, with the guiding objective to serve the Right Customers, the Right Treatment, at the Right Moment and the Right Margins.
The Global Investment Optimization (GIO) team is core to GCP Marketing Organization, with a primary function of developing and driving cross-market/ treatment/ channel strategy though management of core planning and investment processes. The GIO team manages a $500MM+ budget that fuels the growth of the organization.
GIO is seeking an Analyst/ Senior Analyst to oversee business planning, performance management and decision support for the senior leadership team. Additionally, he/she will partner with key stakeholders across the business to deliver accurate business updates, insights and recommendations to drive results across global marketing.
- Partner closely across Global Commercial Payments organization to have in depth knowledge of changing performance expectations and the drivers of change
- Act as a subject matter expert for reporting and forecasting
- Use Amex large amount of data to form key insights and drive the business forward.
- Develop and own relationships with key partners in Finance, Operations, and Data Strategy & Insights.
- Become the “Go To” person for cross functional marketing performance and strategy
- Lead ad hoc strategic projects to drive Global Marketing growth
· Detail oriented with the ability to understand complex processes and translate them effectively to business partners and leaders across the organization
· Be data-driven, outcome-focused and fast learner
· Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail
· Ability to solve ad-hoc business problems independently and projects while adhering to deadlines
- Hands-on experience with large amounts of data
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in SQL, SAS, Hive, Python, R, Machine Learning Techniques
- Tableau or other visualization tools experience is preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 10, 2019, 3:59:06 PM