American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
- The Primary Objective Would Be To Deliver Very High Standards Of Customer Service By Handling Correspondence And Queries For Premium And High Value Customers.
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis Of Incoming Correspondence To Recommend Changes In Work Flows, Procedures, Servicing Levels, Based On Customers Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service Is Given At All Times.
- Handle All Written Customer Enquiries, Maintenance And Non-Se Disputes For Customers In A Timely And Accurate Manner.
- Ensure Smooth Functioning Of Cmm By Meeting Key Performance Indicators & Achieving Laid Down Slas.
- Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Deliver Quality Service And Support New Product Launches, Promotions Etc
- Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity Targets.
- Ensure Complete Adherence To Approval Grid For Financial Adjustments By Team And Self.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduate Good communication skills both written and oral .
- Analytical mind & attention to detail. . High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
- Amex product knowledge desirable .
- High result orientation.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
Set The Agenda:
- Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2019, 2:39:13 AM