American Express Profesiones
Director Lead Finance Officer PAYBACK Mexico
Descripción del Trabajo
- Financial analysis: Coordination of month end closing process, providing insights on emerging trends, analyzing risks and opportunities.
- Detailed review of the P&L along with variance analytics and Non-Financial KPI analysis and reporting.
- Drive planning and forecasting activities.
- Work regularly with GLC Finance HQ team for results update/ Investments Optimization and forecast submissions.
- Support long range planning for the business, supporting business head on initiatives to proactively grow the business.
- Provide ad-hoc financial support and business analysis.
- Support business in deal negotiations, especially pricing decisions.
- Expense management: OPEX control and investment optimization.
- Pricing: owner of the Deal- and Pricing process for sponsor’s deals for PAYBACK Mexico.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of financial analysis.
- Minimum 3 years of people leadership.
- Strong financial knowledge and prior experience of planning & forecasting, reporting.
- Independent problem solver & decision maker-
- Solid ability to adopt a broad perspective and link business strategies to specific initiatives.
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish languages (both written and verbal).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Lead with an external perspective, set the agenda and bring others with you.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 09/04/2019, 16:12:57