American Express Profesiones
Descripción del Trabajo
- Provide daily supervision and 24 x 7 support to fraud prevention agents (night and day shifts – weekdays/weekends); ensuring there is leadership coverage 24 x 7
- Manage fraud teams schedules and workloads
- Work fraud queues when necessary to ensure that all suspicious transactions are reviewed in a timely manner
- Conduct new hire interview and training
- Conduct ongoing training to fraud agent team
- Assist in projects related to improvement of infrastructure, features, capabilities, and processes for mitigation and reduction fraud
- Gather and analyze risk data to produce monthly reports to clearly communicate overall fraud risk and losses to Senior Management
- Assist clients with fraud training when necessary
- Report to Director on client performance
- Report to Director on analyst and department performance
- Assist Implementation in the setup of new Managed Services Clients
- Fully manage the new client Go Lives and ensure their success from the beginning
- Establish relevant reporting to provide to clients on a monthly basis
- Consistently develop and grow the team
- Ensure the team is working the account effectively and efficiently
- Monitor and update client’s fraud models on a quarterly basis
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in english and able to read and writte in english.
- Strong understanding of the principles of financial risk management in a card not present environment, including knowledge of the techniques used to mitigate and manage fraud, methods for determining acceptable performance levels, and understanding of the different types of e-commerce fraud (prefered but not required).
- Knowledge of credit card processing rules and regulations
- 5+ years of experience in managing teams with more than 30 employees.
- Experience working with the Interceptas Platform (preferred but not required)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must know or learn advanced excel
- Strong fraud knowledge
- Employment eligibility to work with American Express in Mexico is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 15/04/2019, 10:27:05