American Express Careers
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor our automated fraud screening application.
- Maintain or exceed established standards for customer service, and resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction.
- Perform manual fraud review in order to detect fraudulent transactions.
- Review queued transactions and independently determine if the reviewed transactions are fraudulent or legitimate.
- Conduct extensive research to validate purchases.
- Independently resolve problems that require in depth investigation and/or research.
- Conduct follow-up research on fraudulent transactions.
- Work with peers and Managed Services leadership to communicate fraud trends and share best practices, ideas and information.
- Communicate effectively with the team
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Strong desire to build a career in the fraud industry
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inferences, determine and recommend practical sources of action utilizing good judgment and strategic thinking
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize deliverables
- Previous e-commerce fraud prevention, investigation or retail fraud prevention experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to take initiative, conduct thorough research, and be professionally persistent
- Must possess strong internet research, along with the ability to navigate multiple systems at once
- Demonstrated experience and/or strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-motivation and results-oriented approach with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer service
- Confidence in making instinctual decisions with little or no direction.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently.
- Abide strictly by the company data protection policies regarding confidential and personal information.
- Maintain professionalism at all times while on company premises and/or while representing the company or our clients
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible working in 24/7 shifts including weekends, and holidays
- Applicant must be flexible with their schedule, as they will be required to work different shifts (AM & PM- on a weekly or monthly rotation).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2019, 7:33:57 AM