American Express Careers
Product Management and Business Enablement for Consumer Card
This position is part of the Consumer Product team and will be responsible but not limited to business enablement, product development, project management and product management in Spain.
The position will be responsible for:
- New Product launches and product Developments for Consumer products
- Product refreshes
- E2E management of product related projects
- Product management of the following card products: Green Card, Gold Card & Co-Brand Cards Management
- Co-Brands partners management
- Communications review
- Legal and Regulatory projects implementation.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible and resolutive person
- Capacity to influence others
- Communication and marketing skills
- Will to win
- High level of English, both talked and written
- Self-driven and results oriented
- Project management skill
- Presentation skills
- Good understanding of payments dynamics.
Other requirements, preferred but not excluding:
- Marketing degree and experience
- Project management experience
- Good knowledge of Amex Consumer products.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 10, 2019, 3:40:05 AM