American Express Profesiones
Business Intelligence Analyst
Descripción del Trabajo
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to perform in the Intl Consumer Services business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible to provide support and development of MIS Capabilities for Acquisition GNICS – Card Proprietary Services. Develop and maintain standard and adhoc reports.
- Establish infrastructure and processes to manage data and deliver reports & analysis that are accurate and timely.
- Analyze and interpret data to provide meaningful insights and ability to present findings to our leadership team.
- Identify and implement opportunities to automate external and internal telemarketing databases.
- Work with leaders and business partners to create reporting and to develop key metrics to drive the business. This will involve working with internal customers, technology customers, and leaders to create enhanced MIS capabilities.
- BI Analyst shall spend the majority of their workday analyzing data and will be an expert in organizing, refining and mining meaningful insights from this data.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Strong knowledge of programming and automation.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Access, Cornerstone (desirable).
- The ideal candidate will have experience in an Analytics & MIS Role.
- Knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage.
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects with project management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing large volumes of data including importing, cleaning, comparing, and validating.
- Ability to understand/interpret data and build meaningful and intuitive reports.
- Must manage multiple tasks effectively and progress work in parallel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to identify non-standard solutions and act as a catalyst for change.
- Flexible with shift to support business needs.
- Excellent level of English written and oral communications.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 09/04/2019, 14:06:48