American Express Profesiones
Analyst-Network Technical Ops
Mexico City, México
Gestión del riesgo
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Global Certification Services (GCS) is part of American Express’ Global Network Business (GNB). The team’s main responsibilities are: Customer setups on AXP internal systems, establish connectivity between customer and the AXP network, host authorizations and submissions certification as well as POS terminal certification. Main customers are merchants, processors, network issuers and acquirers. The GCS mission is to ensure our Business Partners are able to successfully transact with the American Express Network, according to the AXP specifications, rules and regulations.
Roles & Responsibilities
The GCS analysts are responsible for ensuring that customers can successfully connect and transact with the American Express network flawlessly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building relationship with internal and external customers, managing projects supporting the installation of network connectivity and implementation of authorization and submission solution in production, enabling card acceptance.
employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion
background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Possess excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Effective Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to translate technical details to non-technical business partners
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to cooperate and collaborate among various business units
- Knowledge of the payments industry, including, but not limited to EMV, contactless payments (ExpressPay), SafeKey, point of sale terminals.
- Knowledge of AMEX authorization and/or submissions processing and connectivity methods
- Proficiency in Spanish and English
- Familiarity with authorization messages and submission file formats (ISO, GCAG, GFSG)
- Knowledge of telecommunication and networking components of the AXP network, including: TCP/IP & FTP, router capabilities, VPN and MPLS a plus
- Familiarity with the AMEX payment platforms and processes
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 12/04/2019, 11:29:36