Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Our award-winning Customer Care organization delivers phone support to millions of these customers, deepening relationships while efficiently finding creative solutions to meet customers’ needs. Working as a Customer Care Professional, you can build a career, delivering on our brand promise and providing world-class service to our customers, while we support you with first-class training, schedule flexibility and progressive opportunities to grow.
As a member of our Customer Engagement Network and the voice of our Brand, you will receive inbound calls to provide Customer Service Support. Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care, puts your passion to serve – and your personality – at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships with our company.
* Answering incoming calls from our card members in a fast-paced environment
* Addressing general and account-specific customer inquiries; providing clear and concise information and updating customer account information, as needed
* Delivering extraordinary service by following our Relationship Care philosophy: tailoring unique solutions for each customer, reinforcing the benefits of card membership, providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement and result in measurable value for our card members
* Using tools and resources to identify creative solutions and anticipate customer needs, in our commitment to maintain a first point of contact resolution
* Meeting performance goals that include, but are not limited to, customer satisfaction (as measured by survey results), average call handle time, schedule adherence, quality and Compliance standards
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Customer service experience understanding that “Customer Care” is to respond the genuine needs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a Windows environment.
- Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and logical order
- Adaptability and flexibility to effectively navigate a variety of card member situations
- Self-awareness and resilience to efficiently manage a steady stream of customer calls while balancing performance metrics
- Accountability and willingness to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals
- Timeliness and reliability to adhere to your schedule each day
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred
* Please note: No relocation assistance will be provided
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 10, 2019, 11:35:05 PM